I Drank Ayahuasca, Felt Fear, Became a Codes of AH Practitioner, and Activated Divine Love

In 2010 at Blue Morpho Tours in Iquitos, Peru, I skilled my first metaphysical transformation with sacred geometry that brought on me to release a long held compressing emotion of fear that manifested in my throat and price range. Fear felt like a brace around my neck internally and externally wherein the internal brace driven outward forcing my throat wider whilst the outside brace driven inward like a shrinking band. I regularly had issue speaking due to this phenomenon, and as a member of a choir, I couldn't sing longer than an hour as my voice could go hoarse even supposing I turned into hydrated. Fear changed into a literal ball and chain around my throat and neck.

Prior to my go to to the Amazon wooded area, I misplaced a sizeable settlement with the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority. I had bought a subcontracting enterprise in 2005 with my personal financial savings and constructed it from a one-gadget street sweeping business into three machines to serve a couple of authorities, municipal, construction, and home proprietors association contracts. I turned into the best girl owned avenue sweeping commercial enterprise in San Diego County, which I kingdom not to promote myself as unique for my gender but to kingdom that I valued my function as a solo girl leader in a area that turned into male dominated.

I would lose the settlement with the Airport for best one cause. I became unaware of the husband's conduct. He chose an expansion of addictions, including lying and playing as his form of manifestation in this fact. While a few humans pick introduction, he selected destruction.

I did now not recognise at the time that my husband become a gambler, despite the fact that the signs and symptoms existed. I did not hate my husband despite the fact that he did speak derogatorily about me behind my again. I idea he changed into my quality pal who had problems with fact due to a loss of masculine energy in his formative years. I notion his historical past of poverty was just the circumstances of his upbringing but no longer who he was. Yet, time could prove over and over that he desired pretending that he become successful as opposed to being an motion taker. He cherished that I would provide financially at the same time as he should locate motives to disappear into his fable realm. For those who need to recognize the key to an enduring marriage, I could tell you which you should first meet in fact, now not fantasy. Second, you should listen. And 1/3, love your partner with all your heart.

When I misplaced the four-12 months contract with the airport, I knew my business, credit score, purpose, and nation of properly being was also derailing. I was in a country of excessive fear as I knew I was heading closer to financial disaster. Although I changed into Mormon on the time, I located no solace on this religion that based totally its religion and practice in strength and power from a wrathful male god, a patriarchal device that diminished women, and gossip. Just as guys within the church chose distortion of strength by authority, girls in the church selected distortion of electricity with the aid of self appointed judgment in the shape of disparaging phrases, that's a distorted tool of the masculine energy.

The masculine power had failed me and I wanted to find a solution in its contrary, the female energy.

Since I changed into a personal follower of shamanism, that's a exercise of attaining altered states of consciousness thru meditation, visualization, sounds, frequencies, and in some instances, sacred psychedelics, I determined to drink Ayahuasaca in the Amazon to get rid of my worry and open divine love, if this sort of component definitely existed. It might be my first time exploring psychedelics. It could be my first visit to the Amazon.

During my first rite at Blue Morpho Tours, I drank half a cup of Ayahusaca. It is a tea combined from two vegetation, the Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine and Chacruna leaf, additionally known as psychotria viridis, that create the capacity to look together with your inner vision, that's dimethyltrptamine. If you dream at night time, you are the use of your inner vision.

For those who think that is a drug trip or a tool to get high, allow me dispel the parable. Ayahuasca is known as "La Purge" or "Vine of Death." There is no excessive from Ayahuasca. You revel in severe visions and awareness from Mother Vine even as simultaneously vomiting or defecating your toxins, feelings, mindsets, and discordant power. You vomit your ache. You shit your struggling. And frequently, you cry from the intensity of emotional release. This isn't always an clean plant to take into your body, however it is sacred. It is sacred because the plant has intelligence and it will talk on your internal thoughts whilst you ask questions.

The plant may be very female, safe, kind, nurturing, and useful just like a mom with a newborn. You should also know which you want to tell the plant, Mother Vine, that you have visible enough of the message whilst it gets too excessive. You need to tell her, "Thank you Ayahuasca. I am resolved with this reminiscence. You can launch this from me" and then the suffering is launched even as you vomit the electricity into your bucket otherwise you race to the rest room so that you don't shit your pants.

Within minutes of drinking Ayahuasca, I saw immaculate, colorful fractals called sacred geometry. I did no longer recognize what they meant, however I witnessed their splendor, feeling, and color. The fractals or sacred geometry are codes that preserve statistics, frequency, intelligence, purpose, and meaning. They stability your feelings. As I was witnessing a red fractal, I was feeling intense worry that I commenced to lose cognizance of who I changed into, in which I was, or why I existed. If it have been viable, I might have commanded in that moment that I be completely destroyed as the fear and confusion was so extreme that I did not recognize who I became. I turned into in a space of extreme separation and aggression, absolutely out of my body and fracturing that it caused a sensation of eternal suffering.

As I sat in my room of confusion, the plant asked me, "Do you want to depart?" It requested me numerous instances. I need to have answered, "Yes" because the visions without delay stopped and all ranges of worry dropped to nothing in a second. The plant said, "Go to the toilet." I heeded her advice.

I sat on the bathroom and driven. As I pushed, it felt like a hose leaving my frame as though it become the longest defecation in the records of defecations. If a monument could have been made for "maximum excessive poop," I idea I had done it. When I peered at the bathroom bowl, it slightly held a component. I had felt a large snake slowly descend and go away my body, but the toilet confirmed me it was all energetic. Fear were bodily felt as it launched from my frame.

I walked returned to my mattress at the floor. As quickly as I sat in lotus position, the visions began at once. This time was one-of-a-kind. I was conscious, aware, and grateful. I felt at peace. I knew that my emotions had brought about the lack of my airport settlement, so I asked the plant to show me why I became struggling so much. The plant confirmed me a vision of cords similar to a series of guitar strings that formed phrases, like accord, love, pleasure, and integrity. Each time the phrase became shaped by using the guitar strings, I felt the frequency of the phrase. Images are powerful, yet feelings supersede the whole thing. The plant can show you pics, yet photos handiest attain the level of the mind. Feelings are the genuine educator as they reach all tiers of your bodily body and first rate aware self. Ayahuasca educates by feelings. The finest discovery I gained from my ceremonies was the preference to feel divine love. I got here near experiencing it in Peru, but I knew it turned into simply the surface.

Upon leaving this sacred rite, I made several decisions. I ended my marriage, moved from California to Montana to live in nature, closed down my subcontracting commercial enterprise, and pursued a profession within the area of sacred geometry because it become the maximum transformative device for manifestation. I found the Codes of AH™ in 2012 and turned into licensed as a practitioner in 2013.

The Codes of AH™ are sacred geometry created by using Ivonne Delaflor who hears the tune or the tones of the codes earlier than seeing the fractals. When she sees the code, she is seeing the codes from the countless mind, intelligence space, or endless divine intelligence. If you're clairvoyant, you can hook up with the Intelligent Space to see your lifestyles reason, presents, and purpose for being on earth at the moment. The Intelligent Space is a source of fact.

When Ivonne sees the pictures or codes in their unmanifest shape together with her internal thoughts, she asks, "What does this code or image do to me?" She feels them. She is familiar with them in a frequency state. Upon feeling the frequency, she draws the photograph or code on paper or paints them. She proceeds to apply a Tesla Coil Machine to document her voice while praying and chanting whilst the Tesla machine is attached to her laptop. Software applications on her computer allow her to finish a code with unique colorations, proportions, numerology, words, and her recording. She names the precise Code of AH™ according to its motive, which is probably fear elimination, body dysmorphic restoration, or opening clears channels for financial manifestation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cope With Relapses in Anorexia Recovery

Recumbent Bike Workout Plan - Everything You Need to Know

Cystic Fibrosis Life Insurance In Canada